LANSING — Hillsdale High School teacher Mindy Eggleston was recently honored with the Excellence in Education award from the Michigan Lottery, for her tireless efforts to help students prepare for college or vocational technical programs and for creating opportunities — such as starting a school coffee shop — for them to get business and professional experience.
- (Controversial) Scratch This: The Fall (And Possible Rise) Of State Lotteries In Education Funding
- Two Convicted in $2 Million Hoosier Lottery Fraud
- Under New West Virginia Law, More Video Lottery Permits to Be Bid Out
- BCLC Goes to Court over Records Related to Exit of Ex-CEO Michael Graydon
- Georgia Lawmakers Press for More Lottery Dollars for Education