RALEIGH – The N.C. Education Lottery Commission will hold a work session on its fiscal year 2018 budget on Tuesday, May 9, in Raleigh. The work session will be held at lottery headquarters, located at 2100 Yonkers Rd., in the Sanders/Farris Conference Room at 10 a.m. The commission is scheduled to adopt a FY18 budget at its next meeting scheduled for Tuesday, June 6.
- Lawmakers Question Delay in Replacing Northstar
- Artificial Sales Barriers Continue to Stymie the New Mexico Lottery
- Why Organizations Should Bet on Player and Retailer Engagement
- Alchemy3 Recaps Power Cruise Promo at LaFleur’s Symposium
- Inspired Entertainment Announces Virtual Sports Deal with Finnish Lottery and Sports Betting Provider, Veikkaus