This has been my mantra for as along as I can remember. The message is so simple, full of truth and direction, yet it is consistently ignored by human resource departments, managers and owners alike and they wonder why their turnover is so high or they are always having to look for new people. The problem is with the managers – and seldom the employee or the quality of the workforce. This has been proven and well documented by study after study.
- (Controversial) Scratch This: The Fall (And Possible Rise) Of State Lotteries In Education Funding
- Two Convicted in $2 Million Hoosier Lottery Fraud
- Under New West Virginia Law, More Video Lottery Permits to Be Bid Out
- BCLC Goes to Court over Records Related to Exit of Ex-CEO Michael Graydon
- Georgia Lawmakers Press for More Lottery Dollars for Education