Once considered a fad, social media has become the epicenter of most consumers’ online experience. Many social media users express a profound connection to sites like Facebook and Twitter, while others prefer smartphone apps like foursquare. Understanding and exploring why social media has such strong behavioral and psychological connections with users can help marketers better identify strategies for outreach, interaction and content creation. In this report, AMP’s Insights Lab has partnered with a team of psychologists and consumers to explore the behavioral and psychological philosophies that bond consumers to social media and then translate those principles into business strategies.
- (Controversial) Scratch This: The Fall (And Possible Rise) Of State Lotteries In Education Funding
- Two Convicted in $2 Million Hoosier Lottery Fraud
- Under New West Virginia Law, More Video Lottery Permits to Be Bid Out
- BCLC Goes to Court over Records Related to Exit of Ex-CEO Michael Graydon
- Georgia Lawmakers Press for More Lottery Dollars for Education