West Virginia Gov.-elect Jim Justice has appointed Alan Larrick as director of the West Virginia Lottery on Sunday, January 15th. Over the past 38 years, Larrick was an attorney in Beckley. His law degree is from West Virginia University.
- (Controversial) Scratch This: The Fall (And Possible Rise) Of State Lotteries In Education Funding
- Two Convicted in $2 Million Hoosier Lottery Fraud
- Under New West Virginia Law, More Video Lottery Permits to Be Bid Out
- BCLC Goes to Court over Records Related to Exit of Ex-CEO Michael Graydon
- Georgia Lawmakers Press for More Lottery Dollars for Education