Retail <3 Lottery eConference
The Retail <3 Lottery eConference is a digital educational event for the lottery industry. The eConference will cover major topics like Walmart, in lane solutions, route sales, and will include retailer’s perspectives on lottery. The eConference is sponsored by leaders in lottery retail: Camelot Lottery Solutions and Abacus Solutions.
The eConference is scheduled for Friday, February 14th, starting at 10 am and ending at 1 pm ET. It takes place over the internet on a video conferencing platform. No downloads are needed to view the conference.
The iLottery eConference will be broadcast on Friday, June 14. It will start promptly at 11 am and run until 2 pm EST.
Key Note Speaker: Deborah Goldberg, Massachusetts Treasurer
Scientific Games Presentation
Player Psychology: Stewart Groumoutis, BCLC
Camelot Lottery Solutions Presentation
- Greg Smith, Connecticut Lottery
- Pat McDonald, Ohio Lottery
- Michael Sweeney, Massachusetts Lottery
- Scott Bowen, NeoPollard
iLottery Manager Panel:
- Shannon DeHaven, Michigan Lottery;
- Stephanie Weyant, Pennsylvania Lottery;
- Lauren Walker, Kentucky Lottery
- Monika McMahon, Camelot Illinois
- Jennifer Ekholtz, SG Digital
Digitalization, eScratch and eInstants: Hans Erland Ringsvold, Norsk Tipping
Driving Online Acquisition with 2Chance.ca: Katelyn Herbert, ALC
Game Innovation How iLottery can learn from the Video Game industry: Victor Marmorstein, Michigan Lottery
iLottery’s Effect on Retail: Dr. C.-G. LaFleur, PhD
Wire Act Update:
- Charlie McIntyre, New Hampshire Lottery