Click to Register Now!
La Fleur’s 2020 D.C. eConference (September 1-2, 2020)
La Fleur’s 2020 DC eConference, dubbed “The Final-e-Conference”, will feature key lottery executives discussing the impact of the pandemic on their lottery organization as well as case studies. It will be a virtual event that is the culmination of La Fleur’s Summer eConference series. The program will start at 12:30 pm EDT on Tuesday, September 1. A Lottery Marketing eSymposium will be broadcast on Tuesday, September 2 from 3-5 pm EDT. You can download the program as a PDF. Gold sponsors for La Fleur’s 2020 DC eConference are: Carmanah Signs, InComm, INTRALOT, Jackpocket, NeoPollard Interactive, SplashDot and Scientific Games. IGT is our Webinar Sponsor. Tapcentive is our advertiser.
- Lottery Reinvention Panel: Mid-Atlantic
- Beth Bresnahan, Executive Director, DC Lottery
- Gordon Medenica, Director, Maryland Lottery
- Drew Svitko, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Lottery
- Kevin Hall, Executive Director, Virginia Lottery
GOLD SPONSOR PRESENTATION: Scientific Games
- Powerball: National Advertising Program
- Gregg Edgar, Executive Director, Arizona Lottery
- Tom Seaver, Director, Colorado Lottery
- Jay Finks, Deputy Director, Oklahoma Lottery
GOLD SPONSOR PRESENTATION: INTRALOT, Inc.
- Pandemic Impact Lottery Director Panel: New England
- Gregory Smith, President & CEO, Connecticut Lottery Corp.
- Michael Sweeney, Executive Director, Massachusetts Lottery
- Charlie McIntyre, Executive Director, New Hampshire Lottery
GOLD SPONSOR PRESENTATION: NEOPOLLARD INTERACTIVE
- Pandemic Impact Lottery Director Panel: Big States
- Samantha Ferrin, Chief of Staff, Florida Lottery
- Gretchen Corbin, President & CEO, Georgia Lottery Corp.
- Gary Grief, Executive Director, Texas Lottery
GOLD SPONSOR PRESENTATION: CARMANAH SIGNS
- Texas Lottery In-Lane Program Case Study
- Ryan Mindell, Lottery Operations Director, Texas Lottery
GOLD SPONSOR PRESENTATION: INCOMM
- New Jersey Lottery’s Courier System Case Study
- John White, Deputy Director, Finance, New Jersey Lottery
GOLD SPONSOR PRESENTATION: JACKPOCKET
- Atlantic Lottery’s 2Chance Program Case Study
- Merrill Fullerton, Manager, Digital Growth, Atlantic Lottery
GOLD SPONSOR PRESENTATION: SPLASHDOT
- Pandemic Impact Lottery Director Panel: Small to Medium States
- Tom Shaheen, President & CEO, Mississippi Lottery Corp.
- Mark Michalko, Executive Director, North Carolina Education Lottery (pending)
- Brian Rockey, Director, Nebraska Lottery
- Marcus Glasper, Director, Washington’s Lottery
- Jon Clontz, Chief Executive Officer, Wyoming Lottery Corp.
GOLD SPONSOR PRESENTATION: JACKPOCKET
- VLT & Sports Betting Lottery Director Panel
- Vernon Kirk, Director, Delaware Lottery
- Pat McDonald, Executive Director, Ohio Lottery
- Barry Pack, Executive Director, Oregon Lottery
- John Myers, Director, West Virginia Lottery
- Loterie Nationale: Turning PopUps into Permanent Lottery Stores in Belgium
- Joke Vermoere, Communications Director, Loterie Nationale
La Fleur’s Lottery Marketers eSymposium Panel
- Chris Rogers, Deputy Director, Products & Marketing, Arizona Lottery
- Pete Donahue, Senior Director, Marketing, Connecticut Lottery Corp.
- Justin Rock, Deputy Secretary of Product & Sales, Florida Lottery
- Glenn Strong, Deputy Commissioner, Games & Marketing, Michigan Lottery
- Adam Caughill, Director, CX Design, Lottery Innovation, Ontario Lottery & Gaming (OLG)
- Stephanie Weyant, Deputy Executive Director, Marketing & Products, Pennsylvania Lottery
- Terri Rose, Director of Marketing, Virginia Lottery
- Co-Moderator: Terri Markle, Publisher, La Fleur’s Magazine
- Co-Moderator: Byron La Fleur, Associate Publisher, La Fleur’s Magazine
Each lottery panelist will serve as a Discussion Leader for seven different topics related to marketing and advertising instant scratch and draw games during the pandemic. We will ask for feedback from each of our seven lottery panelists. We also hope to “open the floor” to questions by chat from our audience through our BigMarker platform.
West Virginia Lottery’s Promotional App
Ronnie Lawson, Lottery Marketing Specialist & Programmer Analyst, West Virginia Lottery
Never Been To a La Fleur’s Conference?
Check out a small sample of some of our previous shows! See more videos here!
Ryan Mindell, Lottery Operations Director, Texas Lottery and Andrew Leeper, Brand Strategy Coordinator, Texas Lottery examined “How Constraints Fuel Innovation.” From budget cuts to legislative mandates, constraints surround lotteries every day. “In Texas, [...]