The Oregon State Lottery is getting ready to release a new sports betting app. While Oregon’s lottery has been in the sports betting arena for many years, the lottery will soon be launching a mobile app called “Scorecard.” Whether new to sports betting or a seasoned veteran, bettors will find an almost endless choice of professional sporting events from around the globe.
“We work with the world’s premier bookmakers to provide odds and thrilling wager opportunities, betting styles, and game options that are some of the best in the legal gaming industry. We are passionate about security, performance and customer service, and we are absolutely committed to responsible gaming,” according to the lottery’s website.
Once launched, the Scoreboard app will be available for download for Apple devices from the App Store. Android users will be able to download through a direct link. Not a fan of phone apps? Bettors can also be able to wager through their desktop computers. A player must be 21+ to play; all bets must be placed within Oregon.
- A tremendous selection of leagues and bet types as well as comprehensive live betting options.
- A growing menu of betting styles, consistently refreshing to provide an excellent experience.
- 24/7 online wagering and customer support ready to help along every step of the journey.
- Secure, easy banking/funding and payment options you trust and expect.
- A host of responsible gaming tools and best practices to help players monitor their play and keep their gaming experience on track and entertaining.