The Missouri Lottery will offer a family of games (FOG)—Money Multiplier—during the winter. The POS slogan is “Multiply Your WOW!” for these money multiplier games.
“These games launched Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2022, as replacement games for most of the holiday-themed games,” said Bill Burton, Instant Product Manager, Missouri Lottery. “This has typically been our biggest launch period over the last several years and has kept the holiday momentum going.
The lottery is selling four different Money Multiplier scratcher price points. Payouts range from 62% to 74% based on the price point.
- $10 “$1,000,000 Money Multiplier” (prize payout 74%
- $5 “$100,000 Money Multiplier” (prize payout 68%)
- $2 “$25,000 Money Multiplier” (prize payout 66%
- $1 “$5,000 Money Multiplier” (prize payout 62%)
The 12-week total estimated weekly sales and weekly PC sales for the family of games is $3.1 million or $0.50 per capita, according to Ross Carter, Research Manager, Missouri Lottery. The breakdown by price point is listed below:
- $10 “$1,000,000 Money Multiplier” $1,167,923 or $0.19 PC (12-week average)
- $5 “$100,000 Money Multiplier” $924,645 or $0.15 PC (12-week average)
- $2 “$25,000 Money Multiplier” $596,645 or $0.10 PC (12-week average)
- $1 “$5,000 Money Multiplier” $409,111 or $0.07 PC (12-week average)
In terms of marketing support, the Money Multiplier FOG will provide retail/POS presence. There is “no paid media support,” said Rhonda Fehr, Advertising Manager, Missouri Lottery.
“New Scratchers releases are featured in a “MO Money Monday Giveaway” on social media, typically the last Monday of the month. The winner receives $300 worth of the new games launching that day,” added Wendy Baker, Communications Manager, Missouri Lottery.
The FOG is also supported with special promotions through a players’ club. “Players who enter all four FOG tickets receive a wheel spin to earn Draw Points, Prize Points or instant-win coupons in the My Lottery® Players Club,” said Tyler Luetkemeyer, Promotions Manager, Missouri Lottery.